Job Description: Floater Position
Reports to: Lead Staff
Compensation: Minimum Wage plus Camp Housing and Meals when served to Adelphia
The Floater will assist in all departments with shifts in kitchen, housekeeping, recreation, office, tours, maintenance, grounds, and special projects. Depending on skills, the Floater may be assigned to one department more often than others, but should be willing and able to float to all departments as needed.
This is a year-round, at-will position, with a desired one-year commitment. Fall, winter and spring season will be guaranteed a minimum of 10 hours/week and in the summer season 30-39 hours/week.
During off-season, we encourage the Floater to attend school or work another job, while keeping LR as priority. Full availability is expected during the summer season.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning/sanitizing of buildings
- Trash collection
- Restroom cleaning
- Other related duties
- Rec Duties (lifeguarding if applicable)
- Assisting Maintenance Leads
- Others projects as assigned
- Kitchen Shifts
- Assist with dining hall clean up
- Christ-like attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Friendly demeanor
Education and Experience:
- WA State Food Handler’s permit (can be obtained online)
Physical Aspects of the Job
- Lifting/carrying occasionally of products or supplies weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Many shifts, duties or projects will be done outdoors in all weather