Lake Retreat can accommodate groups as small as 10 guests and as large as 400 guests. Along with your sleeping area, all groups will be assigned at least one meeting space. All lodges have meeting space inside.
All accommodations require that you bring your own bedding, toiletries and towels.
- Lundgren Lodge: Sleeps 108 Guests
- Main and Upper floors can be separated and sleep 52
- Lower Floor sleeps 56
- Okerson Lodge: Sleeps 122 Guests
- Johnson Lodge: Sleeps 42 Guests (60 if using other overflow)
- Hilltop Cabins: Sleeps 32 Guests
- Lakeside Cabins: Sleeps 60 Guests
- Hobart Village (Summer Only): Sleeps 50 Guests
Kay Norr Lounge
Kay Norr Lounge is located between Hilltop Cabin 2 and 3 (with separate entrance). It is often rented out along with Hilltop Cabins. It is a cozy space that can seat 6-12 guests.
During the summer, this space is often used for a group's First Aid and Nurse's Station as it has a fridge and can be locked separately.
Camp Fire Pits
*Password protected Wifi is available throughout most of campus, although it and all technology/audio/visual equipment is not guaranteed. Your guest group coordinator will receive the password at check-in and may or may not choose to give it out to campers/guests. Lake Retreat does not provide tech support.