1) All guests should bring their own bedding, toiletries and towels.
2) Noise curfew is at 10 PM. Please plan your schedules accordingly.
3) Please note that Lake Retreat Camp does not charge a technology fee and, thereby, does not guarantee any sound equipment or technology, and do not supply sound/tech support. We are happy to loan out our equipment, but if there is something that you know you will need, please plan to bring it along with you to avoid any inconvenience.
4) Wifi is available (although not guaranteed) in most buildings on campus.
4) Please be aware/inform your guests of our Food Service Policy below, for special dietary needs.
5) Meal Times:
- Typical Fall/Winter/Spring: 8 AM, 12 PM and 5 PM (6:30 PM dinner on Friday);
- Typical Summer: 8 AM, 12 PM, and 5 PM (Exclusive Use/Full Camp of 250+ groups may request adjusted meal times)
Food Service Policy
Our menu is preset, served buffet style, and determined by our Chef.
We offer a limited selection of gluten-free or dairy-free options with two weeks notice.
We do not accommodate a combination of special diets and/or allergies (example: gluten-free and dairy-free).
Special dietary needs are best met by the guest attending. Please plan accordingly.
We will provide refrigeration and a microwave for your convenience.
Our facility contains wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, soy, peanuts, shellfish products and other potential allergens. We do not cook with peanuts but are not a peanut-free facility.