Summer Staff All-Around
Including duties & shifts in Kitchen, housekeeping, Grounds, Snack Shack and Recreation
Classification: PT – Non-Exempt
Reports to: Lead Staff
Pay Grade: Hourly (Minimum Wage)
The All-Around position's duties will vary day to day, but may include shifts with kitchen, housekeeping, recreation, grounds and snack shack.
During a typical day, the All-Around will help as we feed and clean up for 50-375 guests each meal, run boats and snack shack daily, daily housekeeping shifts, and housekeeping shifts between groups.
The most frequent shift for most All-Arounds will be kitchen related. All All-Arounds participate in the housekeeping between guest groups. Depending on staff skills, different All-Arounds may be assigned more often to one department.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Including but not limited to:
- Have Christ-like interactions with all guests and other staff
- Duties related to prepping and cooking
- Duties related to kitchen cleaning including wiping counters and tables, moving tables and chairs
- Cleaning equipment
- Duties related to housekeeping including cleaning toilets, showers, sinks; vacuuming, taking out trashing, wiping beds, disinfecting and cleaning, etc.
- Running of the boat activity on the dock including ensuring proper life-jacket wearing and rule following
- Duties related to Snack Shack including running register, inventory, stocking
- Grounds work such as raking, weeding, watering, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Aspects of the Job:
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- This position includes shifts that take place outside
Education and Experience:
- Washington State Food handlers card required (this can be obtained online)